Thursday 24 October 2013

S.W.O.T.


Whilst in one of our lectures, it was suggested that it would be a good idea to do a S.W.O.T. This includes my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and treats.

First I started out with my strengths, the first ones that I choose were things I have been passionate about since a young age. Photography, photoshop design, editing and blogging. I have been through my fair share of different types of blogs, including fanfics, graphic blogs, nail art blogs and currently I have my own fashion blog. I think this shows that I love creating these in my own time and being a part of something as well, such as the bloggers community. I started my design work on paint when I was about 7, from there I was given photoshop and couldn't stay away from it, I've spent countless amounts of time on this programme and still enjoy every part of it. Then I moved on to say I am good with time-management as I always (normally) get everything done for it's deadline. I also feel as though I have a great passion to achieve and produce things, meaning I don't always see things as work but as something that inspires me and something I would do as a hobby anyway.

Now moving onto my weaknesses, this is something not everyone likes to talk about, but I have to say that I have very little self-confidence, of course this has been building over the years, and I am well on my way to not only being confident in myself but comfortable speaking and expressing opinions in front of other people. I feel as though I am weak at creative writing but I don't have a large vocabulary, and tend to not speak using 'fancy' words, although I will work hard to improve this.

My opportunities are basically working on my treats so they are not a problem to me anymore. I can see myself making sure I achieve highly and wanted to complete all my work to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment