Friday 25 October 2013

categorising images


In one of our seminars we got given a number of cards with all different kinds of people. We were told to categorise them in anyway we felt that was right. So we went through different types such as Eras, Actors, Authors, Models, Artists/Musicians, Influential People/Presidents, Companies, Designers, Products, Single, Couples and Groups. We then had to choose one from the pile that inspired us, I choose Andy Warhol as his pop art is wonderful.

Then we had to pair up and show a picture of ourself in an everyday outfit and try and sum up our 'Personal Style. My partner told me that I looked polished, glamorous and minimalistic. I feel as thought I don't have a specific style and that I change all the time, I can go from really girly, to punky, to gothic, to colourful and to dark. I don't stay away from anything I just choose what appeals to me. It can be vintage or new, it can be something I wouldn't think anyone else would wear and that you have to be quite confident to wear such as a bold print. I really love to express myself through fashion and put different types of outfits together. However my 'everyday look' would have to be whatever I feel to most comfortable and whichever keeps me the most warm/cool for the weather that day. Therefore a lot of my clothes tend to be quite high street and plain on these types of days. I had fun completing this task and looking at what other people wore and their styles.

2 comments:

  1. congrats, great blog
    take a look at ours?
    greetings from Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete